Aside from our range of garage doors & personnel side doors, we offer other products & services such as a gate renovation service. We can provide gate automation for timber or steel gates, replace posts, and carry out minor on-site welding repairs. We deal with leading manufacturers for gate rams, underground openers, actuator arms, control panels, safety features, intercom systems, and replacement handsets in order to bring you the very best options for your gate renovation.
Garage Door Associates offer a range of high-quality sun awnings, which not only provide you with protection from the sun, but enable you to maximise use of your patio all year round.
Full automation from the touch of a button, together with sun and wind sensors, enables the awning to be fully controlled remotely – retracting and retractable as necessary. Full or part cassettes offer a neat finish, and with hundreds of colours, from plain cream to jazzy pinstripes, there is sure to be one to suit your garden. They all come with the 5-year Somfy warranty for complete peace of mind.
Front entrance doors
We are pleased to offer a huge range of front entrance doors to help enhance your home and complement your garage door. From more traditional looks to contemporary ones, including wood grain and smooth finishes, we have a wide selection for you to browse through in order to choose the right door for you, your home, and your garage.
We also offer a large choice of optional extras to enhance your garage door, such as the following:
- Canopy or manual retractable doors: Additional security using a 4 point locking kit that secures all 4 corners.
- Up and over doors with electric motors: De-latch kit to utilise all of the locks on the door giving extras security, which the electric motor releases before lifting the door.
- Bump strip: bump strips can be secured to the floor of the garage taking up and gaps or anomalies, thus assisting with water ingress or indeed, rodent ingress!
- Insulation kits: Whilst an up and over door is never completely sealed as it has to move outwards through its frame, we can fit an insulation kit to give additional warmth to the garage and increase the U value (heat value).
- Electric motors: Electric motors come with a range of additional goodies such as, coloured handsets to match your new car, wireless or hard-wired bell pushes to put by the rear door in the garage which can open the door without the handset and so much more!
Why not give one of our friendly and professional team a call to find out how we can help you?
If you need help deciding on an order, or would like advice on the best course of action for your new door, don’t hesitate to get in touch either via the contact form on this page, or the number below.
Call us on: